A Refreshing Approach
Add Your Heading Text Here
Our studios are a blend of the old and the new – a return to the one-room community-centered schoolhouses – with the best of modern technology and 21st century organizational design.
In a tightly knit community bound by shared mission, promises and accountability, young people develop deep friendships and the skills to keep them for the long run.
Ages 4 - 6
An Authentic Montessori experience
Play and explore natural interests
Be curious and have fun
The purpose of Spark is:
- to foster academic, physical, and emotional independence through developmentally appropriate works inspired by Maria Montessori,
- to spark curiosity through hands-on experiences and play-based challenges, and
- to equip learners for the next steps of their journey by applying the Hero’s Journey philosophy.
Ages 7 - 10
Have fun and be kind
Set and track goals
Ask great questions
The purpose of Discover is:
- build a foundation of learning and discovery through personalized Core Skills, exploratory Quest projects, and play,
- binds the community together and builds problem solving through collaboration and plenty of free play, and
- explore the arts, sciences, history and natural world through hands-on projects each afternoon with simulations that require teamwork, critical thinking, and creativity.
Empowered Minds: An Acton Academy ©️ 2022